Sunday, August 2, 2015

 


Czesc everyone,

It is wonderful here in Szczecin right now. Out with the gloom and in with the sun! These days have been filled with fun and family. My family and I spent one day at my Aunt Ella and Uncle Stashu's home where we ate lots of pierogies. They were sooooo amazing!!!! Today I went to the park to practice some soccer and I met a boy named Patrick. We played soccer for a couple of hours and then I headed back to my grandmas place for dinner. I've had such a great time so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. Enjoy the pics!!!

P.S. We are having trouble downloading pictures from our phones so I am forced to use internet photos. Hopefully we will figure it out soon.


Platter of potato and cheese pierogies
 
 
City Hall Park near my grandmothers flat
 
 
The beautiful city of Szczecin
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! We want Pierogies!!! Those look amazing!
    We are so happy you are having such a wonderful summer holiday!
    Have fun!
    We love you!
    Lisa and Bert

    ReplyDelete