Thursday, August 13, 2015


Czesc everyone,

On Monday, we came back to beautiful Szczecin to be with friends and family. My cousin Paul flew in from Toronto and my cousin Agnieszka came up from Wroclaw. It was the first time we have all been together at the same time. We spent a lot of time at the park and just enjoying each others company. We celebrated both of my Aunts birthdays and had a wonderful dinner with my moms childhood friend Kasia, her husband Tomek, and their daughter Karolina and her boyfriend Lukasz. We had dinner in a 15th century gothic cellar in Szczecin's old town. It was a great night!!!!! I will keep you posted for more!



<3 Lauren








 
Birthday dinner for Aunt Stasia
 

 
Dinner with friends and some family
 

A day at the park
 
 
A beautiful statue near a 12th century church


Walking in the park
 
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment