Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Czesc everyone,

Today I spent a wonderful day at the beautiful Rose Park. There were tons of lovely flowers with beautiful fragrances. We spent the day snapping pictures and walking through the garden.  Yesterday my mom and I had gone solo taking a walk around the city and having my mom point out all the buildings she remembered from her childhood. We then went to my Aunt Ella's flat where we enjoyed an authentic Polish meal. I'll keep you posted on what happens next!!



The pub where my parents had their first date
 
 

A beautiful park near my grandmothers flat
 
 
My grandmother and me at Rose Park
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! I love the pictures, especially the one with your grandma, so sweet!
    Please tell her hello from us! We are so happy you're having a wonderful summer holiday!
    Love you!
    Lisa and Bert

    ReplyDelete